1. General higher education full-time undergraduate (inclusive) or above;
2. Good conduct, honesty and trustworthiness, compliance with laws and regulations, no record of violation of laws and disciplines;
3. Passion for civil aviation work, strong organizational discipline and positive work attitude;
4. Possessing good psychological quality and ability to continue learning;
5. Possess good communication and coordination skills and strong team collaboration ability;
6. Have strong sense of responsibility, dedication and business implementation capabilities;
7. Possess physical conditions for performing duties normally, and can adapt to shift work and shift work.
The recruited personnel must participate in the training and assessment organized by the unit and obtain the corresponding job qualifications, otherwise they are deemed not to meet the employment conditions.
1. Registration time: December 9th to December 13th, 2019.
2. Registration method: Register an account on this website, and choose the position suitable for your own situation to apply for registration according to the application conditions. Each person can only apply for 1 position.
3. Candidates shall be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by individuals. Anyone who falsifies or provides false information will be disqualified from employment once verified.
1. This recruitment is a direct recruitment of the unit without any fees. Candidates are requested to register in accordance with the registration method provided in this recruitment announcement, and beware of being deceived!
2. After registering successfully on this website, please pay attention to the e-mail address provided, and the unit will send follow-up notifications by mail.